Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn the field of military personnel management, there is a need for an improved computerized model as a method of controlling personnel turver. Such a model should provide the following: (1) Display gain/loss data and a monthly accounting of manning; (2) Show worst case projected manning levels; (3) Describe turver in meaningful terms; and, most importantly, (4) Predict the impact of personnel turver on combat readiness. In civilian enterprises, the personnel management community takes cognizance of many turver considerations: morale, stability, cost, and organizational effectiveness, to name a few. However, little work appears to have been done in constructing and computerizing predictive mathematical models capable of presenting a clear picture of turver and its effect. The military services, on the other hand, have studied the use of models for some time w. They have made some progress toward a model which meets the criteria specified above, although much remains to be improved in today's models. The Air Force has made significant progress in this regard. This thesis articulates the necessity of turver control, reviews what personnel managers have done up to w in computerized manning and turver models, and proposes a Personnel Management Model which provides the features discussed above.
- Author(s)Richard E Jonas
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.