All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys the current state-of-the-art in operations research. The book summarizes the current developments and theoretical achievements in the field, including project uncertainty and grid resource management. It further covers the range of the key models in the field, including deterministic, probabilistic, single- and multi-mode, single- and multi-objective, and a general model on discrete-continuous resources.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number92
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note97 black & white illustrations, 93 black & white tables, biography
- Weight718 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJan Weglarz,Joanna Jozefowska
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.