All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on several issues in the essence of information systems and their development, as well as advanced utilization of new information techlogy. It includes both theoretical foundations and practical approaches for each topic and will prove useful both to scientists in the field of information system science and to practitioners in information systems development and use. Many of the topics treated here have t appeared in the literature, although they are becoming increasingly important in the development of information systems. Topics covered include: contingencies in IT decision making; intelligent executive information systems; dynamic performance evaluation of information systems; exception handling in information systems, metamethodology of information system development and mobile computing. The outstanding feature of the book is its specific mixture of subjects under one framework of thinking about information systems. A useful book to researchers and systems developers, the book can also form the basis of an advanced course in information systems development.
- Author(s)Vesa Savolainen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byVesa Savolainen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.