Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionEverything is perspective. Teacher Alexandra Forrester has had to deal with a lot in her life. Her parents died when she was eighteen years old, leaving her to fend for herself. She got stuck in an abusive relationship that nearly crippled her level of self worth. She thought she was broken; incapable of loving or being loved ever again. But when Alex decides to post a flyer on a public bulletin board one rainy San Francisco morning saying that she has a room for rent, everything changes. She runs into Casey Morelli, gorgeous soccer player and cousin of the ex- boyfriend that she had feared all those years ago. The two fall for each other quickly, but when Alex's new roommate, handsome lawyer Garson Reed, admits his feelings for her, her life becomes even more complicated than when she was alone. And when a string of devastating events take place that rock her life to the core, Alex discovers that happiness doesn't come from the hand you've been dealt or how lucky you are, it all depends on how you look at things.
- Author(s)Ej Flynn
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.