All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWho's the real branding expert: the agency or the brand? Each has a different approach to what brand building's really all about and the methods needed to generate consumer loyalty. Each approaches brand building strategies from a different angle - a different perspective - and without understanding both points of view, the picture is never fully complete. Perspectives on Branding is the first book to offer both sides of the story. In an easy-to-read, question/answer format, Jason Miletsky provides the agency perspective while Genevieve Smith gives the brand point of view on topics including what a brand actually is (t many people really get it, operationalizing the brand and making it tangible, successfully marketing the brand, the best ways to measure results, which brands do it right, and which brands do it wrong and a whole lot more. What makes this book different from other branding books is that there is author collaboration or sharing of information during the writing process. Neither author was aware of what the other was writing. The result is a fascinating, -holds-barred look at branding as both the client and brand see it, leaving readers with a list of action items and a better understanding of core brand building concepts to dramatically improve their strategies.
- Author BiographyGenevieve Smith was the chief marketing officer at Washington Mutual. Her broad responsibilities included brand management, advertising, customer optimization, e-commerce, line of business, and corporate marketing. Together with her marketing teams, Smith has earned numerous communications-industry awards, including the 2003 Cannes International Festival Silver Lion, the AMA Gold Effie, a Clio, and the AdWeek 1st Place Out of Home Award. Advertising Age magazine named her among the Top 50 Marketers of 2006, making Smith the only CMO of a bank to be included in the prestigious list. Jay Miletsky is CEO and executive creative director of Mango(formerly PFS Marketwyse), a leading marketing communications agency in the New York metro area. His marketing work has included successful consultation and campaigns for companies including Hershey's, AmerisourceBergen, Emerson Electric, JVC, The Michael C. Fina Company, and more. Miletsky is a featured speaker for numerous companies and seminars as well as a guest lecturer for universities. He is the author of 10 books, including Perspectives on Marketing and Perspectives on Branding, and he blogs regularly at jaymiletsky.com and getperspectives.com. You can follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/jaymiletsky.
- Author(s)Genevieve Love Smith,Jason Miletsky
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.