All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren with special education needs and/or disabilities are particularly vulnerable to bullying in school. Drawing on the experiences of young people, parents, carers and practitioners and combining them with the latest research findings, this book explores just how much work there is to be done in schools right w. It also reveals how solutions are closer than we may think, providing guidance and case studies which outline how schools and parents can tackle the problem. This book has a powerful message which sets the agenda schools, and for future research in the field of bullying and difference. It is a must read for everyone involved in education.
- Author BiographyColleen McLaughlin is a Senior Lecturer and Deputy Head of the Faculty of Education, Cambridge University. Her research focuses on bullying and pupils with special educational needs and disabilities; counselling in schools; and aspects of personal, social and emotional development in schools. Richard Byers is a Lecturer in Special and Inclusive Education, at Cambridge University. He has worked in schools and colleges and in community-based provision. Caroline Oliver is a Research Associate at the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Anti-Bullying Alliance
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Children's Bureau Enterprises Ltd
- Width168 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byCaroline Oliver,Colleen McLaughlin,Richard Byers
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.