All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe people of the Caribbean are passionate about football, - a passion that reaches its zenith every four years during the World Cup. However, only two Commonwealth Caribbean countries have qualified for the competition - Jamaica in 1998 and Trinidad and Tobago in 2006. Perspectives on Caribbean Football focuses on the state of football in the Caribbean - the obstacles and opportunities that are linked to the growth of the sport and the need for a football philosophy of play that reflects each country in the region, which would lead to higher levels of competition.
- PublisherHansib Publications Limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHansib Publications Limited
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byChristopher A.D. Charles
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.