All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresent-day tastemakers share their wisdom, experience, and talent in these showcases of the finest architects, home builders, interior design artisans, and craftsmen.Highlighting luxurious residences with captivating photographs, the regions most table industry specialists share the inspirations and motivations behind their work and explain their projects from initial design decisions to adding final fixtures and accoutrements. Whether contemplating the construction of a new home or the redesign of an intimate space, these guides will inspire and inform.The tropical climate, abundance of prime waterfront property, and open-minded residents of the peninsular state create an impeccable setting for creative professionals to place their most extraordinary work.
- Author BiographyPanache Partners, LLC, is a publishing company based in Dallas, Texas, that specializes in developing upscale coffee-table books on luxury lifestyle subjects including architecture, interior design, golf, wine, art, event planning, and travel.
- PublisherPanache Partners
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- Series TitlePerspectives on Design
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPanache Partners
- Weight1520 g
- Width251 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPanache Partners LLC
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.