Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of articles concerning the ecomic development of Africa was written by a group of scholars who are experienced in African societies and are kwledgeable about African needs. This experience and kwledge allows the authors to improve the focus on subjects like productivity, rural development, and transportation along with social and political issues involved in African developmental problems. The work consists of three parts: a general introduction, a section focusing on theoretical perspectives, and a section on practical problems. Since much of the work is derived from original research, it is unique in its treatment of the subject. The work is addressed to scholars, researchers, and teachers interested in African development in the North American market and elsewhere.
- Author BiographyFIDELIS EZEALA-HARRISON received a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Manitoba, an M.A. from York University in Toronto, and a B.A. from the University of Cape Coast, Ghana. Dr. Ezeala-Harrison is and Associate Professor of Economics at the University of New Brunswick, Saint John, Canada, and has held faculty positions at Brandon University and Imo State University. With research interest in labor market problems, international development, and poverty issues, he has published in leading economic journals, and has ongoing research in both theoretical and practical aspects of these areas. SENYO B-S. K. ADJIBOLOSOO is Professor of Economics and Business at Trinity Western University, Langley, Canada. His research interests are in heteroskedasticity pretesting in regression analysis, the role of human factor in economic development, and international business. He has published several articles in econometrics and economic development, and is currently the Director of the International Institute for Human Factor Development.
- Author(s)Fidelis Ezeala-Harrison,Senyo B-.S.K. Adjibolosoo
- Date of Publication21/04/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.