All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together for the first time a collection of Professor Les Bell's work on educational leadership and management. His discussion of the key themes and issues in educational management and leadership from the early stages of his career to the present is located within a broad analysis of educational policy and reflects a particular consistency of thought. He explores many of the main areas in the field of leadership and management in education, including leading and managing professional development, staff and performance management, accountability, the management of primary schools and strategy and planning in schools.
- Author BiographyLes Bell is Professor of the Centre for Educational Leadership and Management and Director of the Doctorate in Education programme at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Les Bell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight508 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.