All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides an organized collection of views on nuclear war education, a topic of great current concern. It grew out of the 1986 Conference on Nuclear War Education sponsored by George Mason University. The contributors represent the full spectrum of academic disciplines from the humanities to the sciences. Through this diverse collection of essays, the editor has tried to elucidate the important themes which underlie this curriculum.
- Author BiographyROBERT EHRLICH chairs the Physics Department at George Mason University.
- Author(s)Robert Ehrlich
- Date of Publication22/09/1987
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleContributions in Military Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 60
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.