All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMarine environmental history analyses the changing relationships between human societies and marine natural resources over time. This is the first book which deals in a systematic way with the theoretical backgrounds of this discipline. Major theories and methods are introduced by leading scholars of the field. The book seeks to encapsulate some of the major velties of this fascinating new discipline and its contribution to the management, conservation and restoration of marine and coastal ecosystems as well as the cultural heritages of coastal communities in different parts of the world.
- Author BiographyDr Kathleen Schwerdtner Manez is affiliated at the Leibniz Center for Tropical Marine Ecology (ZMT) in Germany. Prof. Dr Bo Poulsen is affiliated at the Aalborg University in Denmark.
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 15 colour tables, biography
- Weight502 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBo Poulsen,Kathleen Schwerdtner Manez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.