All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this comprehensive text discuss the root causes of disruptive behaviour, tackle assessment issues and develop effective intervention strategies that will be of practical use to teachers and other educators. Whilst theorising behaviour management from a range of perspectives: psychodynamic, behavioural and socio-cultural, the authors remain firmly focused on practical issues of policy making, assessment and intervention, and address a wide range of related issues, such as: * policy in relation to behaviour in schools at local authority, national and international level * cultural concerns, race, gender, school discipline and exclusion * medical perspectives of topical interest such as ADHD, autism and diet * assessment at district, community, classroom and individual level, and how these underpin theory. This book will appeal to anyone for whom behaviour in schools is a key concern, such as student teachers, teacher educators, senior school managers and practising teachers undertaking further study in the field.
- Author BiographyJanice Wearmouth is senior lecturer in the faculty of Education and Language Studies at the Open University. She has previously published with RoutledgeFalmer, Hodder Arnold, Wiley and Fultons. Ted Glynn is Foundation Professor of Teacher Education at the University of Waikato, NZ. Mere Berryman manages the Ministry of Education Research and Development Centre (Special Education Group), which seeks to improve the quality of education for Maori students with behavioural problems.
- Author(s)Janice Wearmouth,Mere Berryman,Ted Glynn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.