Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of fourteen articles on connected speech of interest to teachers, researchers, and materials developers in both ESL/EFL and Japanese.
- Author BiographyJames Dean Brown is professor in the Department of Second Language Studies, University of Hawai'i. Kimi Kondo-Brown is associate professor in the Department of East Asian Languages, University of Hawai'i.
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleNFLRC Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJames Dean Brown,Kimi Kondo-Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.