All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we internalize literary characters and their fictional consciousness when we are reading? How does multi-perspectivity function? Drawing on modern cognitive research, this study addresses how the perspectives of different characters interact, and demonstrates that this interaction plays a critical role in our understanding and interpretation of literary texts. Using the English vel as an example, the author develops a general theory of perspectival interaction and demonstrates its explanatory power through detailed illustrative analyses.
- Author BiographyMarcus Hartner, University of Bielefeld, Germany.
- Author(s)Marcus Hartner
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNarratologia
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight683 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.