About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to persuade people to agree with you can be crucial to your working life. This book will help you apply the psychology of persuasion to your writing. Persuasion expert Karen Mannering guides you through all aspects of business writing, from adverts to business plans, emails to Twitter Feeds, and letters to reports to produce sharper and more productive copy through the power of persuasion.
- Author BiographyKaren Mannering has twenty years experience as a professional writer. She has studied the psychology of persuasion in-depth, and helped thousands of people to become more persuasive in business and personal situations.
- Author(s)Karen Mannering
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight160 g
- Width151 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Dictionaries
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.