All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIt pays to be persuasive. From senior managers to new-starters in business; at home, in the office and in the boardroom the ability to confidently motivate, influence and convince others offers a competitive edge that can really set you apart and help you get what you want. Learn the power of words; how to be an effective listener; how to develop and enhance your memory; how to control the attention of others and how to read body language and other n-verbal signs. Persuasion will boost your persuasive and intuitive skills to amazing new levels and will help you achieve more in every area of your life.
- Author BiographyJames Borg spends part of his working time as a business consultant and coach and also conducts personal development and business skills workshops covering memory improvement, persuasion, body language awareness and 'mind control'. With a profound interest in the workings of the human mind, he developed memory techniques at an early age which eventually established him as a 'memory expert'. After becoming interested in magic, he later specialised and performed in the branch of the art known as 'mind magic'. . Influenced by an academic background in economics and psychology, he's spent a lifetime observing the 'mind-body' connection and went on to study the various mind 'therapies' which result in thinking and behavioural change in a person's personal and working life. His knowledge was honed in a career that spans the spectrum of advertising, sales, marketing, work psychology, training and journalism. He appears on BBC radio and contributes to national newspapers and magazines on the subject of consumer affairs, body language and business and communication skills. In 2009 he was chosen as a Harvard Business Review contributor. He still finds time to pursue occasional travel and sports journalism which he became involved with early on in his career. He is the author of the 'trilogy' comprising of the Number 1 international bestseller Persuasion , the award-winning bestseller Body Language and Mind Power which have all been translated into multiple languages across the globe.
- Author(s)James Borg
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.