All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a leading authority, this book is a comprehensive and definitive guide to advertising that incorporates a vast amount of research and expert opinion. It draws upon the evidence to establish principles that can be applied to achieve successful and effective advertising and evaluates all of the relevant attributes and aspects of this.
- Author BiographyJ. SCOTT ARMSTRONG (Ph.D. from MIT in 1968) is Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, where he has been teaching advertising since 1968. He has been a Visiting Professor in Thailand, Switzerland, Sweden, New Zealand, UK, France, Australia, South Africa, Spain, and Argentina. In 1994, for example, he was the Hakuhodo Advertising's Visiting Professor in Tokyo. He is the founder and director of advertisingprinciples.com, which received the 204 MERLOT Award for the Best Internet Site in Business Education A 1989 study ranked Armstrong among the top 15 marketing professors in the U.S., and in 2000 he received the Society for Marketing Advances Distinguished Scholar Award. By one count, he is the most frequently cited professor in the history of the Wharton's School's marketing department. His resume is available at jscottarmstrong.com along with full text of his papers. With collaboration from: GERRY LUKEMAN, Chairman Emeritus of Ipsos ASI, began working at what was then known as Audience Studies Inc. ('ASI') in 1963. Gerry was hired to build an advertising research dimension, and Ipsos ASI is now one of the largest advertising research companies in the world. He has been listed among Advertising Age's '100 leaders of the Research Industry,' has been a member of the New York Economics Advisory Council, and is Chairman of the Ogilvy Awards Advisory Committee. In 2009, he received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Advertising Research Foundation. DR. SANDEEP PATNAIK is the Research Director at Gallup and Robinson. Sandeep has been involved with the Persuasive Advertising book since 1998. Since 2006 he has led research efforts to test the advertising principles on the nearly five hundred print ads featured in five editions of Which Ad Pulled Best. His current research interests include understanding emotional and cognitive reactions to advertisements. Sandeep also teaches Marketing in the MBA program of the Graduate School of Management and Technology, University of Maryland.
- Author(s)J. Scott Armstrong
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight763 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.