All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionWeight is an important concept in the elementary math classroom as is learning how to sort and classify objects. This colorful book uses familiar objects to exhibit the differences between the adjectives heavy and light and how objects that match these descriptions can be sorted from one ather. After reviewing the concepts, readers can demonstrate their understanding at the conclusion of the book and apply their kwledge to situations outside the classroom, too.
- Author(s)Nicholas O'Hara
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleVamos a Agrupar Por / Sort It Out!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width180 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byEida de La Vega
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.