All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the many challenges facing the contemporary smallholder who keeps livestock and grows his own food, is how to deal with the various pests that are capable of decimating crops, degrading pasture, stealing produce, contaminating animal feed and killing valuable livestock. This book provides the smallholder with the kwledge and the information about the skills to meet this challenge in an effective and humane way.
- Author BiographyDavid Bezzant has spent most of his adult life in smallholdings of various sizes and has kept traditional breeds of sheep, pigs, goats and poultry. Pursuing an interest in old-fashioned forms of pest control, he is an expert on the use of ferrets and working terriers and is the author of two books published by Crowood on the subject: Rabbit Terriers - Their Work and Training (2006) and Hunting with Ferrets (2008).
- Author(s)David Bezzant
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note146 colour photographs
- Weight493 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.