Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $30.34Free postage
- AU $36.18Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-expanded new edition of Pest-repellent Plants shows you how to control problem pests with tactics, with traps, and with simple, safe sprays made from the plants in your garden. As well as the more than 60 relevant plants, it w also includes many other organic solutions from traps and barriers to sprays, oils, dusting powders and washes made from common kitchen products like molasses, coffee and bicarbonate of soda. Features: Completely revised and updated; In addition to the A-Z of plants, there are new chapters on how the plants and recipes work, on strategies, and a new A-Z of pests; Useful websites and suppliers; The book helps you find a quick and easy organic solution to all the common garden, personal and household pests.
- Author BiographyPenny Woodward has a BSc in Botany and Zoology. She works as a freelance writer, photographer and editor and has written seven-bestselling gardening books. She regularly posts articles and photographs on her website (pennywoodward.com.au) and contributes to the ABC's Organic Gardner Magazine, their Essential Guide Series and their website. Penny appears on Radio in Gardening talkback shows and travels the country talking about edible and useful plants. She is on the board of the Australian Garlic Industry Association and a member of the Horticultural Media Association (HMA), the Australian Society of Authors, and the Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance. Panny has won 3 HMA Laurel Awards for her books and writing.
- Author(s)Penny Woodward
- PublisherHyland House Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- Place of PublicationFlemington
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHyland House Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.