Pesticide Chemistry: Crop Protection, Public Health, Environmental Safety by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $360.33+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $230.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionResulting from the premier forum for pesticide development and use, this volume provides comprehensive coverage and even captures emerging techlogies within the industry. All facets of pesticides are addressed here, including agriculture, agrochemicals, and environmental health aspects, as well as such global issues as food quality and safety.
- Author BiographyHideo Ohkawa is a professor and Director of the research Center for Green Science at Fukuyama University, Hiroshima, Japan. He has made unique contributions to the field of both agrochemicals and gene engineering of cytochrome P450, both in industry during his work for Sumitomo Chemical Co. over 19 years, as well as in his academic position at Kobe University for 13 years. Professor Ohkawa chaired the organizing committee of the 11th IUPAC International Congress of Pesticide Chemistry, held in Kobe, Japan, and his research interests include the stereoselectivity of organophosphorus insecticides the biodegradability of pyrethroid insecticides, gene engineering of cytochrome P450 monooxygenases, and engineered antibodies specific to environmental chemicals. Hisashi Miyagawa is Professor at teh Division of Applied Life Science,s Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University. He was a research scientist of Takeda Chemical Industries Ltd, Osaka, before returing to Kyoto in 1989. His research intersts include natural product chemistry and analytical chemistry related to secondary metabolism in plants and microbes. He has been a mbmer of the standing coucilors' board of the Pesticide Science Society of Japan since 2003, and is the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Pesticide Science. he acted as the scientific program committee chairperson of the 11th IUPAC International Congress of Pesticide Chemistry. Philip W. Lee received his BS (chemistry), MS (entomology) and PhD (pesticide toxicology) from the University of California, and carried out his postdoctoral training in biochemical pharmacology at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. he is a research scientist with DuPont Crop Protection and DuPont Central Research Development in Newark, Delaware, USA, as well as adjunct professor with several Chinese universities, teaching dietary and environmental risk assessment subjects. He is also he editor of several major reference works on metabolism and residue analytical chemistry. Dr. Lee's broad interests include the discovery, development and registration of agrochemicals, and his current assignment involves he development of in silico tools used in the risk assessment of a broad range of agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and of a broad range of agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and industrial chemicals.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations map
- Weight1066 g
- Width176 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byHideo Ohkawa,Hisashi Miyagawa,Philip W. Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.