All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an expert guide to everything you need to kw to start a successful and ethical business working with animals. From toys and food to insurance and fashion, we are spending more money on our pets than ever before. Start & Run a Pet Business is an expert resource that provides readers with the kwledge needed to create a successful, ethical business working with animals. With topics ranging from various business opportunities in the pet sector today, managing your start-up costs, key demographics of the pet industry, how to generate clientele, and ethical business practices when working with animals, this book has got you covered! Also included is a CD-ROM featuring worksheets and checklists to help you on the way to starting a successful business.
- Author BiographyHeather Mueller has been working in the field of Animal Assisted Therapy for more than seven years, and is passionate advocate for animal rights and welfare.
- Author(s)Heather Mueller
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStart & Run a Business S.
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Out-of-print date16/08/2013
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.