Pet Cat, Big Cat: Band 02a/Red A: Red A/Band 02a by Alison Hawes (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.02+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the differences between your pet cat, and a big cat in the wild? Find out in this photographic n-fiction book. * Red / Band 2A - A simple recount * Text type - Non-fiction * The focus phonemes in this book are i, c , h and l. Other phonemes practised are s, a, t, p, n, k, e, o, r, m, d, g, u, h, f and b. * Children can compare and contrast pet cats and big cats alongside each other on the final spread. * Alison Hawes also wrote Red 2A The Big Red Bus; Red 2B Thick and Thin and Pond Dipping. * This book is paired with a fictional story that features a cat: Red 2A Cat and Dog in a Mess by Shoo Rayner.
- Author BiographyAlison is a full-time writer. She has been writing books for schools since 1998. She writes fiction and non-fiction for children aged four to fourteen. Previously, Alison has been a teacher, a classroom assistant, a playgroup helper, a respite carer and a learning support assistant.
- Author(s)Alison Hawes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.