All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionGourmet Pet Chef Kitty Karlyle must once again draw on her sleuthing skills when her best friend is suspected of murder. Kitty Karlyle is sceptical when a pet psychologist tells her that her cat and dog are suffering from depression and recommends a pet-centric vacation. Her producer however thinks it's a great idea, and seizes the opportunity to shoot the next episode of Kitty's TV cooking show, The Pampered Pet, on location at the luxurious Little Switzerland Resort and Spa for Pets. Soon after Kitty and her best friend Fran arrive, matters take an unexpected turn when a fellow guest is found strangled in his hotel room. When the police start digging, they discover that Fran's family lost their life savings in one of the victim's crooked money-making schemes - and Fran becomes the prime suspect. With her best friend under suspicion of murder, it's up to Kitty to get cooking and catch the real killer.
- Author BiographyGlenn Meganck is the author of the Kitty Karlyle Gourmet Pet Chef mysteries (as Marie Celine) and the Tony Kozol mystery series (as J.R. Ripley). He has penned novels in various categories.
- Author(s)Marie Celine
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Kitty Karlyle Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight374 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.