All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPetal and Poppy discover an uninvited visitor in their garden--a penguin! At first, Petal's too afraid to let him in. But eventually t even Petal can resist this cute, friendly, and very talented little guy! Petal and Poppy and the Penguin is the second Petal and Poppy book, told in graphic form. Word repitition, picture clues, and a simple plotline facilitate young readers in their development into lifelong lovers of reading.
- Author BiographyLisa Clough and Ed Briant have both written and illustrated books individually, but this is the first time this husband-and-wife team have worked together. They split their time between New Jersey and Maine. To learn more about either of them, visit their websites at www.lisajahnclough.com and www.ebriant.com.
- Author(s)Lisa Clough
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGreen Light Readers: Level 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ed Briant
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.