All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter can't do any of the things that his big sister can. She can leap and skip, but he can only crawl. She only cries for very important things -- like scraping her knee -- but Peter cries all the time. She can use grown-up words and count in French; he can only say dada and baba. But after all, Peter is just a baby. Though maybe w that he's having his first birthday party, he'll be the sibling his big sister has dreamed of . . . This charming, light-hearted book is the perfect story for any child adjusting to a younger sibling.
- Author(s)Marisabina Russo
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width274 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marisabina Russo
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.