All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritish artist Peter Liversidge's (born 1973) diverse oeuvre begins with typewritten proposals through which he explores many media. Using a hand held camera, Liversidge takes two images--the initial selected image guides the composition of the second image, taken moments after the first is developed.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Weight1429 g
- Width244 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySean Kelly
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.