All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new edited volume about the teachings and activism of one of the world's most respected critical educators and activists. It offers a contemporary look at the recent debates within critical pedagogy and serves as an excellent resource for students in educational foundations, social studies education, contemporary issues in education, comparative education, and the philosophy and sociology of education.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Edited byMustafa Yunus Eryaman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.