All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful, deluxe baby cloth book for Peter Rabbit fans. A luxury cloth book made from beautiful soft, fleece, featuring a day in the life of everyone's favourite cuddly bunny, Peter Rabbit. Perfect gift for any newborn babies.
- Author BiographyBeatrix Potter is regarded as one of the world's best-loved children's authors of all time. From her first book, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, published by Frederick Warne in 1902, she went on to create a series of stories based around animal characters including Mrs. Tiggy-winkle, Benjamin Bunny, Jemima Puddle-duck, Mr. Jeremy Fisher and Tom Kitten. Her humorous, lively tales and beautiful illustrations have become a natural part of childhood.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- FormatRag book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Weight220 g
- Width168 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine76 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.