All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionConsidered an enfant terrible among contemporary jewelers, Peter Skubic (born 1935) approaches jewelry as a sculptural experiment, investing his brooches and other pieces with angular austerity, clarity of proportion and bizarre agglomerations. This volume selects works from all of Skubic's creative phases from the late 1960s to the present, including previously unseen pieces.
- PublisherVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWien
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag fur Moderne Kunst
- Weight558 g
- Width170 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.