All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter and his dog are sailing under the water in their little submarine until . . . woosh! They run aground. The tide is going out, and Peter is stuck. They have to spend the night on the little sandbank, but soon they discover that they're t alone. Who could it be making that strange shuffling sound? Illustrations.
- Author BiographyRick de Haas is a Dutch illustrator who has illustrated books written by Astrid Lindgren, Tais Teng, and Els Ruiters, among others. This is his second book for NorthSouth.
- Author(s)Rick de Haas
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Content NoteFull Colour throughout
- Weight399 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $49.90
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $17.06Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $12.68Trending at AU $14.26
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.