All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new sticker storybook is perfect for fans of Nickelodeon's newly animated television show, Peter Rabbit. Peter, Lily, and Benjamin are off on ather adventure--and kids can join too! With 150 stickers in the book, kids can add Peter, Lily, and Benjamin to the different scenes--as well as mean Mr. Fox and scary Mr. McGregor!
- Author BiographyFounded in 1865 by a bookseller, the British publisher Frederick Warne & Co. built its reputation publishing children s books with authors like Edward Lear, Kate Greenaway, Walter Crane, and Beatrix Potter the creator of Peter Rabbit. Since becoming a division of Penguin in 1983, Warne has acquired many other classic book properties including Cicely Mary Barker s Flower Fairies in 1989 and Eric Hill s Spot in 1993. Today, Warne continues to publish beautifully produced editions of their original works, lively spin-offs, and leveled readers.
- PublisherFrederick Warne and Company
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitlePeter Rabbit (Frederick Warne)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrederick Warne and Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and Stickers
- Format DetailsSticker book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.