All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA children's picture book about a puppy who wants to be a guide dog for the blind when he grows up. The story follows a day with Pete and the boy he lives with, Ben. Watch Pete as he navigates various activities while tripping over his big paws.
- Author(s)Cindy Richter
- PublisherCoast View Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCoast View Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rob Peters
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.