All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1922 Petey, who has cerebral palsy, is misdiagsed as an idiot and institutionalized; sixty years later, still in the institution, he befriends a boy and shares with him the joy of life.
- Author(s)Ben Mikaelsen
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.35
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $38.01Trending at AU $44.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.