All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany oil production processes present a significant challenge to the oil and gas field processing facilities and equipment design. The optimization of the sequential operations of handling the oil-gas mixture can be a major factor in increasing oil and gas production rates and reducing operating costs. Petroleum and Gas Field Processing provides an all-inclusive guide to surface petroleum operations and solves these and other problems encountered in the field processing of oil and gas. Fully revised and updated to reflect major changes over the past decade or so, this second edition builds on the success attained in the first edition. It delivers an expanded and updated treatment that covers the principles and procedures related to the processing of reservoir fluids for the separation, handling, treatment, and production of quality petroleum oil and gas products. With five new chapters, this second edition covers additional subjects, in particular natural gas, ecomics and profitability, oil field chemicals, and piping and pumps. The book also contains worked-out examples and case studies from a variety of oil field operations.
- Author BiographyHussein K. Abdel-Aal, professor emeritus for the National Research Center (NRC), Cairo, Egypt and King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Mohamed A. Aggour, Texas A&M University at Qatar, Doha M. A. Fahim, Kuwait University, Safat
- Author(s)Hussein K. Abdel-Aal,Mohamed A. Aggour,Mohamed A. Fahim
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleChemical Industries
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note153 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.