All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the popular KIWI HOT RODDER'S GUIDE TO LIFE and the KIWI UTE DRIVER'S GUIDE TO LIFE comes a book about the hidden world of New Zealand car collectors. Steve Holmes has collected stories from across New Zealand, from the weird to the wonderful, accompanied by amazing photographs of the sheds, the cars and the petrolheads who inhabit them.
- Author BiographySteve Holmes is a respected motorsport journalist, specializing in classic cars. He writes feature articles as well as monthly columns in leading car magazines, such as Classic Car. He is currenly restoring a 1938 Ford V8 coupe hot rod.
- Author(s)Steve Holmes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight810 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.