Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionNot for Petrosian the sudden and dramatic storming of the highest chess bastions - he gradually moved up the ranks, perfecting his ultra strategic style and focussing on the elimination of loss, rather than victory at all costs. This softly-softly approach brought Petrosian the world crown and enabled him to retain it for six years.
- Author(s)P.H. Clarke
- PublisherHardinge Simpole Limited
- Date of Publication20/03/2002
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleHardinge Simpole Chess Classics S.
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardinge Simpole Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.