Pets and the Planet: A Practical Guide to Sustainable Pet Care by Carol Frischmann (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by cathbooks64
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
- AU $13.82Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives you all the information you need to understand sustainability in the context of pet ownership and arms you with the kw-how to make the best choices for your pet and the planet. It explains the environmental consequences of pet ownership and offers alternatives to the everyday choices any pet-owning family makes, from choosing pet food and buying pet equipment and toys to disposing of pet waste and avoiding household toxins. Thoroughly researched and packed with realistic guidelines for putting ideas into practice, Pets and the Planet is a virtual roadmap for sustainable pet parenthood.
- Author BiographyCarol Frischmann is the author of two books and many articles about animals and nature. As a zoo educator, wildlife rehabilitator, and science teacher, she has been lecturing to the public about pets and wildlife for more than twenty years.
- Author(s)Carol Frischmann
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication20/02/2009
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.