About this product
- DescriptionPhoto word books are simple, n-fiction reading books to help establish vocabulary, basic grammar and comprehension alongside current reading schemes. Designed to bridge the gap between nursery and the national curriculum, these books will introduce emergent readers to curriculum topics in a charming and visually stimulating way. Ideal for emergent readers, reluctant readers and those diagsed with dyslexia.
- Author BiographyCamilla Lloyd is an experienced author and editor of children's non-fiction.
- Author(s)Camilla Lloyd
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitlePhoto Word Book
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note15+ Photos
- Weight278 g
- Width217 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.