All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and lively sticker book with lots of adorable pets to discover. Children will love placing the hamsters in their house, decorating the aquarium with tropical fish and sitting the birds on their perches. There are over 150 stickers to bring each picture squeaking and squawking to life. WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts. Choking Hazard.
- Author(s)Jessica Greenwell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleUsborne First Sticker Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Finn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age3+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.