All listings for this product
About this product
- Description.A n-fiction book about pets. Some pets live in cages, some pets live in tanks. Some pets live outside. Pets is a book-banded reading book for early readers, carefully levelled at Yellow Book Band. Illustrated throughout with beautiful photographs, this 108-word n-fiction book features a short, structured text with accessible vocabulary. It is suitable for ages 5 - 6. Pets is part of Ransom Reading Stars, a structured programme for children learning to read. The series has fifteen levels: four phonics levels and eleven book band levels (Pink through to Lime).
- Author BiographyJill Atkins is a prolific children's author and to date has had over 50 books published, for a variety of ages. Jill began her career as a teacher, but her interest in being a children's author saw her successfully complete an MA in Writing for Children at Winchester University. In the past she has lectured part-time on the subject of early childhood, and she is a member of the Society of Authors and the Children's Book Circle.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReading Stars
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight42 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.