All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEqual in station and age, it was foreseeable that neighbors Clara Battersley and Serena Coleridge would become fast friends. More surprising is that they would become loversa secret they tell one.Giddy with love and the prospect of their London season, they are about to embark on a social whirl of fashionable, high season balls. But Serena s fortunes are reversed by Napoleon s escape from Elba. Her financial resources compromised, the two debutantes are parted.Bereft and facing unbearable pressure to conform to social and family expectations, how can they keep the promises of their hearts?
- Author BiographyPenelope Friday s fascination lies with the Regency Period and she is a regular contributor to Jane Austen s Regency World. She is also a speaker and writer on sexuality and disability, both separately and the intersection of the two, including presentations and contributions to NHS and Channel 4. She lives in Kent, England. Petticoats and Promises is her first work envisioning lesbian relationships in the Regency.
- Author(s)Penelope Friday
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFerndale, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.