All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWarmly written from personal experience, a doctor who cured his own Peyronie's disease offers practical advice about improving life with PD - from routine daily activities to understanding your spouse. Peyronie's Disease Handbook explores practical ideas and Alternative Medicine advice to take into your daily routine to make life with PD more rmal, less stressful, and a good deal safer. Go to the website for the Peyronie's Disease Institute, using www.peyronies-disease-help.com Much remains unkwn and unrecognized about this health problem, and so most doctors do t like to deal with Peyronie's disease. As a consequence, little information ever filters down to help the man with cope with this bizarre condition. This is an important book because it is the first to offer insight based on the author's first-hand experience and insight. In addition, self-help treatment concepts are covered in detail. Not only direct therapy for the physical problem of PD, but also restorative coping strategies for the emotional and interpersonal issues between spouse, child and parent.
- Author BiographyTheodore R. Herazy has been in private practice for over 40 years, holding two separate licenses - as a chiropractic physician and a board-certified acupuncturist. He has taught acupuncture on the post-graduate level for several years, and worked in multi-disciplinary medical holistic practices for most of his career. It was while he was working in the world-famous Pioneer Medical Clinic that he developed Peyronie's disease. Since no effective medical treatment for Peyronie's disease exists, he worked with his medical colleagues to develop an Alternative Medicine treatment program to treat his problem. Thus began an educational and personal odyssey that eventually resulted in Dr. Herazy starting the Peyronie's Disease Institute and authoring two books about PD. Dr. Herazy is married to Patricia, whom he has known since kindergarten, and is the father of three and grandfather of six. He studies martial arts, and frequently gets lost in the kitchen while cooking for hours.
- Author(s)Theodore Herazy
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.