All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe scouting and game-preparation processes are conceivably the least exposed and least understood phases of the aggregate football program as it pertains to the general kwledge of the public and the average football aficionado. Supposition and conjecture suggest and imply few individuals, including the most dedicated of football fans, are aware of the time commitment, involvement, depth, and detail comprising the processes of film study, tendency analysis, statistical comparisons, producing the scouting report, computer-software applications, complex digital and video mechanisms, and personnel evaluation. Suffice to say - scouting and game-preparation methods are central to the success of today's football program through the leveraging of invative techlogies, computer software, data analysis, and database management. The ability to appropriately evaluate personnel, assess play-calling tendencies, coordinate large databases of statistics, and analyze various football schemes are all central tenets of the scouting process. Become a Football SCOUTING AUTHORITY with PhD Football: Scouting! Order your copy w!
- Author BiographyAward-winning author and successful coach, Mike Lowry, began his coaching career in 1989 and is the third generation of one of Montana's most successful coaching families! He has participated in numerous state-championship games and his football teams own multiple state records. The Lowry family and coaching legacy have been a part of countless conference, division, and state championships throughout the decades in the state of Montana.
- Author(s)MR Michael J Lowry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.