All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern learning groups in Latin classes have become very diverse. Latin teachers are confronted daily with the heterogeneity of their pupils with regard to their abilities, talents and interests, which is why they are in such need of broad and in part playful material for translation and interpretation purposes. Fables of varying degrees of difficulty can fulfill this need: Each pupil can take up the task according to his or her own situation. The pupils choose from three different categories of fables to translate. Corrections are made by the pupils themselves, who also choose between two levels of difficulty. The results are then discussed together in the group. A questionnaire to evaluate the feedback is also provided. German text.
- Author(s)Ingvelde Scholz
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication22/07/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight598 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.