All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.77Free postage
- AU $14.07Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionDark magic and dark pasts haunt the characters in these short stories set in mysterious, exotic Thailand. Ghosts and spirits and the real-life terror of despair besiege the pages of The Phantom Lover and Other Thrilling Tales of Thailand, horror stories by award-winning writer and longtime Thailand resident Jim Algie. In these tales you'll meet:
- A photojournalist who is literally haunted by the images of everyone he ever failed or exploited while getting a story.
- A drug trafficker-turned-writer who confronts vulnerability in his hard-as-nails partner in crime.
- An executioner who explores the nature of violence in a painful search for loving kindness.
- Author BiographyJim Algie's short fiction has been included in the Bram Stoker-winning Extremes 2: Fantasy and Horror from the Ends of the Earth. His non-fiction work Bizarre Thailand: Tales of Crime, Sex and Black Magic chronicles the dark side of the country and its strangest tourist attractions. He has contributed to Time Out and The International Herald Tribune, and recently authored Tuttle Travel Pack Thailand.
- Author(s)Jim Algie
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.