All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.66Free postage
- AU $32.31Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe vast majority of us unkwingly suffer from a slave mentality. We constantly experience the psychological phemena of cognitive dissonance, where our beliefs and behaviour are in conflict, and Stockholm syndrome - the traumatic bonding with a captor. Our ability to decode reality is linked to what we are able to perceive. Icke believes our reality has been hijacked by an invisible force the Gstics used to call Archons. He maintains that we are headed towards a cashless world and human settlements which are projected as local community initiatives but are actually centralized systems of control. Our health is being systematically weakened: if you are sick, you are easier to control. Ickes dystopian view of the future assumes that the masses will stay glued to their TVs, locked forever into the hive mind of the Matrix, which says I have power. Can humanity break free? Through truth and love we can become who and what we really are.
- Author(s)David Icke
- PublisherDavid Icke Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationIsle of Wight
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Icke Books
- Content Note720
- Weight760 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tawoo.wo.loseh6...23 Feb, 2017by
If you only ever read one book in your life this should be it!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.