Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe fear that China's competitive stress will trigger ather Asian crisis is flawed. This book dispels the myths behind the political rhetoric of the China ecomic threat and identifies the real risk for Asia. Combining rigorous research, ecomic logic and real-world examples, conventional thinking is debunked and the findings are irresistible.
- Author BiographyCHI LO is an economic strategist based in Hong Kong. He has many years international research experience in economics, finance markets, and public policy and standards development, covering North American and Asian economies. He was Research Director (Greater China) at HSBC and Chief Economist (Northeast Asia) at Standard Chartered Bank in Hong Kong. He is the author of two books, When Asia Meets China in the New Millennium: China's Role in Shaping Asia's Post-Crisis Economic Transformation (2003) and The Misunderstood China: Uncovering the Truth Behind the Bamboo Curtain (2004).
- Author(s)Chi Lo
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/12/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.