All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRetold for younger readers, Gaston Leroux's classic tale of horror follows a young opera singer, Christine Daae, who makes her triumphant debut at the Opera--and then disappearsWritten in 1909, The Phantom of the Opera is a spine chilling, dramatic story. What has happened to the vanished young opera singer, Christine--could the mysterious opera ghost be to blame? Christine's lover, Raoul de Chagny, spies a mysterious stranger shadowing her, and decides to follow. This retelling has been shortened and illustrated for younger readers.
- Author BiographyPauline Francis has 20 years of experience as a secondary school teacher and trained librarian. She is the author of a number of retellings of well-known classics, including The Count of Monte Cristo, Frankenstein, and The War of the Worlds.
- Author(s)Gaston Leroux
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleExpress Classics
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReadZone Books Limited
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Revised byPauline Francis
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.